Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 30, 2005

omg Nick Denton has some crazy photos up on flickr


IMG_5495_contrast
Originally uploaded by nicknotned.
Seriously, click through and check them out, there are umpteen costume ones, or the media elite from the Huffington party. Speaking of Huffington, there are some cute pics of Chelsea Peretti on there, and check out this edite she did at The Huffington Post.

Also, Michelle Collins eulogizes the now utterly fucked up Friendster. As you probably know, not only can you tell who's looking at your profile (unless they've wisely blocked that option - go into edit settings), you also get these profiles at the top of your screen of anyone who's changed anything recently - updated their profile, joined a group, had a testimonial written about them. It's freaky. I'm so over Friendster, not that I ever really used it. I'm all about Myspace now, and keeping it very limited. No one I've ever slept with is allowed on my Myspace. Just rocking bands and very cool peeps. But I am aiming (ha) to spend less time online in the next few months, more time out and about or actually writing or doing something productive. Who knows, maybe in the next three months I could actually go on a date. Probably not, but a girl can hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home