Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, September 30, 2005

Latest Gothamist interview with Gorman Bechard, Director and Screenwriter, You Are Alone, Novelist

My last Gothamist interview of the week, with Gorman Bechard, Director, You Are Alone, Novelist

And with that, I need to seriously reassess whether I can hack it anymore. I love doing these interviews but...everything. But I have a few more I definitely want to do, and I have them the week of my birthday (November 7-11, my bday is the 10th). So I think next week I will work on getting all my questions out, 4 weeks early. And just not going out and enjoying my now doubly expensive apartment, especially because I will not have much cash for a while.

Aw...this post from Janelle made me smile. Thanks.

At least the weekend is here. I need to get my head on straight, make a plan, stop being foolish and wasting time and just focus focus focus. I work so hard but sometimes it all seems like spinning in circles, one thing to the next, no real point to any of it, just lots of little things to show for it and my loans still looming. And other days, money is the least of my concerns. It was a rough but also glorious week, and now I'm just gonna chill and a little bit cross my fingers that some cool stuff will be coming my way. Tonight is Mortified, tomorrow is Sara Schaefer Is Obsessed With You, Sunday might be Comedy Pro Shop or another comedy show. And reading, writing, cleaning, resting, seeing the familiy, Sunday going to this New York Times sponsored book talk, and just getting my life back on track, at least a little bit. Way too frazzled this week for comfort.

Also check out: Sex Advice from Bakers at Nerve, including our beloved Peg of sugar Sweet sunshine. You have through Sunday to purchase cupcakes as part of CancerCare's Cupcakes for a Cause, so get to it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home