Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I do not have bronchitis

At least, that's the mantra I keep repeating in my head when anyone asks.

I do not have bronchitis, I do not have bronchitis...

I had to take a sick day today, much as I want to be back in action, because my body just would not move. I slept and sweated and coughed and still have the cough but it's not quite as hacking as it was, and the headache has mostly dissipated, and I can even think, a little. Wednesday and Thursday nights are busy and then I get to rest a little, though the freelance work is piling up but I'm on top of things. That's about it, just focusing on feeling better and keeping track of everything I need to remember and attempting to carry fewer bags than I normally do. I did make it out of the house to get groceries and see an excellent, excellent Rejection Show, which was much dirtier than it usually is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home