Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Fresh Yarn is back

My favorite essay site Freshyarn.com is back!

Still hacking away though doing a teeny bit better, just trying to cope with the multiple events - OGC, Reputation show AND Ida show tonight, plus this whole trying to breathe thing. Then Saturday night is Sara Schaefer's show and 2 parties - why? why? I may have to stay home, I'm just physically and mentally exhausted but I am slowly trying to right myself, to get back on track. I'm one step closer to having my photos from the trip up too- S. put some up on Flickr and they made me laugh - he took one of me reading on the ferry back from the Princes' Islands, and it's true, I was reading a lot. Anyway, not much to say for a while but check out Fresh Yarn, more links to interesting stuff later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home