Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Displaced New Orleans residents seeking 1BR in Manhattan or Brooklyn

From Village Voice columnist Anya Kamenetz (contact her at akamenetz at villagevoice.com not me, especially since I'll be away from email for the better part of the next 9 days):

My parents have been displaced from New Orleans by the storm. They are looking for an affordable 1BR sublet in Manhattan or Brooklyn for the next two or three months so they can be close to my sister at college and me. Under $1800. I would love to be able to find something nice so they have one less thing to worry about. Any leads would be much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home