Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

the cuteness, the cuteness

Could Cole Pepper be any more adorable? I don't think so. Ah, San Francisco. Must get back there in 2006. I think all the cute babies and children I know, or hear/see vicariously, are conspiring along with my age and hormones to extra extra make me want one. Cole, Sterling, Ry, Dempsey, Walker, my new buddy James, Adriana, my soon-to-be-born cousin - they are all just adorable munchkins, or will be very soon. Someday, someday. In the meantime, so much to do, on the very minute level and the grander scale. I want to be debt free and maybe move or reorganize, get the books inside me out, not the ones I've been doing, but something bigger, something important, something that takes longer than a few hours to complete. I love all the stuff I do but...it's just an endless cycle and I just want to keep forging ahead. First, I must plan my birthday party and book my reading series and get the next few months settled, but then I just want to bunker down most of the winter with videos and books and my laptop. Maybe even learn to bake a little bit. Head to LA for a few days. Take a long weekend and spend it entirely in my apartment. Who knows, though? Whenever I try to make plans they fall utterly apart, so I don't. One day at a time, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home