Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, August 26, 2005

what several people, including myself, have been trying to tell me lately

C. is reading James Frey's A Million Little Pieces, which I started 2 years ago, right after I'd read Dry, and couldn't get past the first few pages of. Anyway, she quote this passage from the Tao te Ching and I wanted to as well - for me, her, and everyone else. Actually, just found a longer version of the quote here

What is more important, fame or integrity. What is more valuable, money or happiness. What is more dangerous, success or failure. If you look to others for fulfillment, you will never be fulfilled. If your happiness depends on money, you will never be happy. Be content with what you have and take joy in the way things are. When you realize you have all you need, the World belongs to you.

Like I said (and I'm sure will say again), a work in progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home