Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Quotable

Someone who may or may not occasionally go by a wacky nickname (aka me) is quoted in two stories, including a cover story, about some celebrities in a forthcoming tabloid. Details and pics when I get 'em, I'm very excited about this and hopefully this will help pave the way for me to be a talking head! The world doesn't totally suck, I suppose.

Also, in that mythical free time I'm hoping to carve out, I'm gonna, in addition to the umpteen other tasks I've undertaken, try to work on some kind of novel so I can record all the crazy ass shit people have said to me, like "you talk to people like they're the only person in the room" (for shame! bad rachel, bad rachel as a certain dancing lady would say) and "your number's not on your card" (and also describe said person's actions because at least they made me laugh briefly in the midst of the crying, as did all my funny peeps) - those are too classic to be left alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home