Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, August 26, 2005

A book deal for Meet Judy Jetson via The New Yorker

Congratulations to Anastasia Goodstein of Ypulse, a site for teen readers, on her recent book deal. Be sure to also read her (linked below) reflections on rejection. She writes:

After a challenging yet invigorating process of shopping my book proposal to several publishers, it has found a home. With the excellent assistance of my agent Kate Lee (a rising star at ICM who I found in the New Yorker), St. Martin's Press will be publishing my book, which now has the working title "Meet Judy Jetson: Decoding the 21st Century Teen."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home