Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Best. Hostess. Ever.

I just had the BEST, most relaxing weekend I've had in ages at the country home of Susie Felber. Today we went to Bethel and saw the space where Woodstock was held, and went to an awesome farmer's market where I bought 14 green peppers, sampled umpteen treats, and we wandered through a corn maze (I'd never even heard of a corn maze). I also got maple sugar candy. And what can I say about the stew? It rocked. So did the cake, in a major major way. I got to chill, relax, sit outside, finish a whole book, work on several columns and just feel totally refreshed and renewed, and make new friends and chat and just have fun. In a word: perfect.

Also: NYT article on art in Istanbul, where I'll be in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home