Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

See you tonight in Baltimore for my erotica writing class!

I will do a proper recap of my fun visit to Charlottesville, partly with Festival of the Book events, partly with exploring the city and, most importantly, with making new writer friends. But I have an 8 a.m. train to catch and I'm not sure if it'll offer wifi so wanted to remind you that tonight I'm teaching my erotica writing workshop at the wonderful sex toy store Sugar in Baltimore from 6:30-8 p.m. You can register at the store, by calling them at 410-467-2632 or online at Brown Paper Tickets. It's $25 and includes a handout listing resources, with numerous publishers currently looking for submissions.

Here's two snapshots from this weekend: me with the wonderful romance novelist Kieran Kramer, who I met a few years ago in Brooklyn, and the cute animals greeting me outside a toy store. A gigantic thank you to Madeline Iva, whose group blog Lady Smut you should bookmark, for inviting me to be part of the festival.

meandkierankramer

giraffe

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home