Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Ridiculous but true: "I'm addicted to Google news alerts"

My latest essay is titled "I'm addicted to Google news alerts" and is in the genre of "I do something weird and a little crazy but I can laugh at myself." It's for The Kernel's Essays issue, which has lots of other wonderful pieces you should check out too, such as H. Alan Scott's "What getting cancer looks like on social media" and Samantha Allen's Thank you, Internet, for giving me a vagina." For more about Allen, watch the documentary Inside Her Sex, the subject of my recent DAME column, "Why do we feel so ashamed about sex?

addicted_to_google_news_alerts

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home