Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Registration is now open for my next 4-week LitReactor online erotica writing class starting February 12th

I'll be posting about all the reasons I am now smitten with online teaching, which I discovered in October and November with my first online erotica writing class for LitReactor, but wanted to let you know that I'm teaching a new workshop starting February 12th, and registration is now open. This one is also going to be capped at 16 people, and allows users to log in at any time, using the username of their choice, and access all the material for the class. For this one, I gave 4 written lectures, plus included insider information directly from editors at erotica publishing houses about what they're looking for right now and Q&As with authors and editors. I'll be updating that information and enhancing it to provide even more information. And right there is one amazing thing online classes have that in-person ones don't: if a student asks a question and I don't know the answer, I can ask someone who does, because we're there for four weeks.

That class has already produced one story sale: "Rain Dog" by LN Bey to Laura Antoniou for her anthology No Safewords II: A Marketplace Fan Fiction Collection, out in 2015 from Circlet Press. It's such a wonderful opportunity, but I will say it's also a time commitment if you want to get the most out of it, as you'll be asked to produce four short stories over four weeks. If you have any questions about the class, please email me at rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with "LitReactor" in the subject line. The last one sold out and I expect this one to as well, so if you're thinking of signing up, I advise you not to wait until the last minute. I also recommend checking out LitReactor, where they've got spirited message boards and numerous articles about various aspects of writing. You can also follow them @LitReactor on Twitter. FYI, they didn't ask me to add that part or anything. I've just been incredibly impressed with how their classes are structured, making everything easy to find and use, as well as how wide-ranging the users' interests are.

between-the-sheets-1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home