Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Free orgasm erotica for National Orgasm Day!

Happy National Orgasm Day! It's one of my favorite topics and the subject of my favorite of all my anthologies, The Big Book of Orgasms: 69 Sexy Stories, so I wanted to share a few places where you can read excerpts from the book and listen to free recordings of stories read by Rose Caraway. There's more links and fun stuff about the book on Tumblr too and I Tweet news about it from @BigBookofOrgasm and will be reading from it free live September 6th from 3-4:30 p.m. in Seattle and September 10th at 7:30 p.m. at She Bop in Portland, Oregon!

Excerpts from Unbound Box, a fabulous sex toy mail order subscription company I'll have more news about soon:

"The Jeffrey Factor" by Stella Harris

"Hard Knocks" by Malin James

"The Flogger" by Jade A. Waters
thefloggerimageunboundbox


The Big Book of Orgasms audiobook is narrated by my favorite podcaster, Rose Caraway, so it's fitting that she narrated my favorite of my erotica anthologies!

"All Talk" by Jenna Bright

"The Massage" by Lady Cheeky

"Book Lovers" by Donna George Storey (listen below)



"Pushing Boundaries on Public Transport" by Victoria Blisse

Last but not least, my favorite promo image of me with my favorite sex toy, the Hitachi Magic Wand, for the story "Forced Orgasms" by Shoshanna Evers:

Forced_Orgasms_600x_600

Bonus listening: "Come On" by Raziel Moore - click below to listen at Audible and purchase:

bbooaudio

Buy The Big Book of Orgasms from:

Amazon

Kindle ebook edition

Bn.com

Nook ebook edition

Powell’s

Books-a-Million

IndieBound (find your nearest local independent bookstore)

iBooks

Google Play

Cleis Press

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home