Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 12, 2013

Anal sex excerpt: "Delivery" by Emerald from Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica

Here's the third installment from Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica, my new anthology out this month (the first two excerpts were of "Brenda's Booty" by Tenille Brown and "Rectified" by Tiffany Reisz. My copies arrive very soon and I will be sending out 50 of them to Amazon.com reviewers (U.S. only). I have 6 copies not yet spoken for. Want one? You must have an Amazon.com account you've made a purchase from AND agree to post your review within 6 weeks of receipt. If you're okay on those counts, Email analantho at gmail.com with "Amazon" in the subject line and your name and mailing address in the body, and in a few weeks you'll get an autographed copy! Want to help the book? Rate it on Goodreads!

This excerpt is from "Delivery" by Emerald, and is set in that very sex-filled city, Las Vegas.
"Delivery" by Emerald

That was my cue. Subtly, I slid my hand up my dress and gripped one side of my thong, sliding it down a few inches before reaching for the other side, alternately slipping it lower ever so slowly so as not to evidence what I was doing. Once it was past my knees, I worked it over one ankle and then the other with the pointed toes of my boots. Reaching under the table, I snapped it up and slipped it into my handbag, all the while responding to my sisters with nods and murmurs at the appropriate times.

After a few seconds, I excused myself and stood up, heading for the hallway across the room. The heels of my boots clicked on the marble floor as I entered and headed down the dim passageway. I could see through the shadows that there was no one at the end of it, so Wesley must have ducked into the men’s room.

As I approached that door, it opened. Wesley stood leaning against the door frame, looking me up and down for an instant before opening it farther and backing up to let me in. I entered into his hard kiss before the door was even shut, Wesley gripping my waist with one hand as he flipped the lock on the door with the other. Then he plunged both hands up my dress, pushing me back against the cool counter. I held myself away from him, aware that I was wet enough to make a mess on his black suit, but he grabbed my ass and gave it a hard smack, promptly earning my uncontrolled press against his body. I ground myself against him as he spanked me twice more, making me push harder into him each time. By then I was panting in his ear, feeling the hard cock beneath his pants against my bare skin.
Table of Contents

Introduction: Prepared for Pleasure (read it here)

Brenda’s Booty Tenille Brown
Rectified Tiffany Reisz
Delivery Emerald
My Turn Anya Levin
A Winter’s Tail Veronica Wilde
No Rest for the Sick Medea Mor
Vin Rouge Pour Trois Erobintica
The Support Group Fiona Curtis
Lights Out Angela R. Sargenti
Bar None Mina Murray
Seat Belts Kate Dominic
Better Than a Massage Annabeth Leong
Body Heat Shoshanna Evers
What You Feel Like Talon Rihai and Salome Wilde
Her Kingdom for Her Ass Maggie Morton
A Taste of Jamaica D. Fostalove
Hard Astern Thomas S. Roche
In Training D. L. King
Everybody Knows Giselle Renarde
With Lucy in the Middle Kathleen Tudor
Keeping the British End Up M. Howard
Two-Timing Laura Antoniou
Plugged In Rachel Kramer Bussel

Buy Baby Got Back: Anal Erotica from (ebook links will be added when they're for sale):

Amazon

Bn.com

Books-a-Million

Powell's

IndieBound (find your local independent bookstore)

Cleis Press

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home