Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tomorrow is Moving/I Get My Life Back Day!

Today is a typically busy Monday workday, with sex diary editing and assorted writing deadlines, and also, packing! Tomorrow I move to Red Bank, get my life/breathing back, get to take baths whenever I want and get to actually see the person I'm dating, rather than just talk to him on the phone. I cannot wait. Moving has been hell, but also a giant learning experience. There's a ton of things I'd have done differently, but that's life, isn't it? I will miss a lot about Brooklyn and the rest of NYC, but after wheezing my way through the past few weeks and feeling scattered in a million different directions, I have no qualms about leaving. It's the right thing for my heart and my career and to have stayed simply out of fear of the unknown would have been to doom myself. So, to tomorrow! Today is for digging in.



I texted this photo to my boyfriend on Friday and wrote "This is how my move is going." He wrote back "Is that good or bad?" Hard to tell, but I'll take the little victories. I didn't get this piece of furniture down the stairs by myself for fear of injury, but I got it into the hallway, and that was a little moving victory.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2013, Blogger Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Is that an antique? It's gorgeous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home