Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Live from the Shilo Inn

I was going to write a post rhapsodizing about my gigantic hotel room that's almost as big as my apartment, which I got for $75 including tax from Priceline, and how I'm torn between which I like more: sleeping, or that half-awake, half-asleep state when you don't have to get up just yet, but can lie there and consciously appreciate your sleep. But my body is creaky and I'm slowly adjusting to being on vacation and the West Coast and off to start my busy day (a few hours in Portland, then a few days in Eugene). So here is what I look like on a few hours of sleep. I would've tried to take a better photo but I really am exhausted, which is why my eye is wandering (when I was little I went to these weekly eye doctor sessions to work on that lazy eye, and now it doesn't affect me much except when I'm exhausted).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home