Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, June 10, 2011

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who said kind words this week. It's been up and down but now it's up again and indeed, some of my mood was PMS, which can really fuck with my head a lot. Got some very good news which I'll be sharing soon, but it's something that's been on my editorial bucket list.

On deadline for Best Bondage Erotica 2012, Best Sex Writing 2012 and Irresistible and various other tasks, like making sure I have audiences in Seattle and London (June 27 and July 2, possibly a second London one - I'll be posting heavily about it and would love it if you can spread the word, I doubt I will be reading in either city again, unless someone flies me out and that doesn't happen in my business so much), and looking forward to next year when I travel for fun and not readings, much as I'm looking forward to these ones (Iceland, I want to visit you!). Was given this flyer on the subway yesterday. Well, I didn't have to take it, but I'm the kind of person who will take almost anything. Definitely not what you get given in Berkeley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home