Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Best Bondage Erotica 2012 table of contents

I posted my excerpt from Best Bondage Erotica 2012 and am now happy to share with you the full lineup. More purchasing links TK closer to the pub date. I'm extremely honored that this book will have a foreword by Midori and will share my introduction once it's through copyediting. I'm also very honored to be publishing a few of these authors for the first time in one of my anthologies! Irresistible is shaping up heavy on the new authors too. Always a thrill for me.

Which reminds me: if you're submitting to my books, just submit the story. Don't tell me your life story or have your friends write to me to tell me you sent a story. If you get my acknowledgment, it means I will consider your story, on its merits, the same way I consider every story that is sent to me. Should be obvious but it needed to be said.

Professionalism gets points with me, as in, read my guidelines and follow them. Especially when I'm down to the wire, as I was recently, the more time it takes me to reformat and play around with things that have nothing to do with the words, the more frustrated I get. And remember that I and most likely every editor always receives more stories than they could use even if they were madly in love with all of them, so a rejected story is a chance to submit it elsewhere.

My July 1st deadline for the hotel erotica anthology will not be extended, so if you're going to submit, get your story in by then. I'll be tackling that anthology as soon as I'm back from London. Looking forward!

I don't know why it wound up so female dom heavy but I like that it's a little different from last year's in that sense and there are some other twists and turns and plotlines that wowed me in every sense of the word, which, considering that this is my 41st anthology (I'm weird and keep count), that says a lot. The knife-throwing story I dictated to myself never quite materialized but I do hope to write it at some point, inspired by a friend who was a knife-thrower's target. Congratulations to all the authors. Please support this series so I can keep on editing it!

Best Bondage Erotica 2012 table of contents

Use This Book for Your Kink Life Midori
Tying Men Up: Dominant Women Storm The Pages Rachel Kramer Bussel

Melting Ice Shoshanna Evers
A Night at the Opera Elizabeth Coldwell
Darlene’s Dilemma Andrea Dale
Snow White A.R. Shannon
Trophy Boyfriend Lucy Felthouse
The Spider and the Fly Salome Wilde
Tied Down Elise Hepner
The Cupboard Under the Stairs Kay Jaybee
Suffer for Me Teresa Noelle Roberts
Dry Rub Giselle Renarde
Worth Redemption Craig J. Sorensen
Laced Elizabeth Silver
Pawns Elska Tas
Cumaná Helen Sedgwick
Good British Steel Lana Fox
Parting Ways Tenille Brown
Knot Alone Kathleen Tudor
Insurrection Valerie Alexander
The Tipping Point Lolita Lopez
As Long As You Don’t Wake Me Neil Gavriel
The Weight Rachel Kramer Bussel

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home