Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sex and the internet are not comparable

This whole "giving up sex or the Internet" made me crack up. I can live without sex (and am til November), but the Internet? Never! I say it jokingly but the reality is, my incone would drop to a point where I doubt I'd be able to support myself without the internet, which I use to pitch articles, file articles, read submissions, publicize my books, etc. Not to mention interact with almost everyone I know. But to each their own! These ladies can have all the men in designer outfits. I'm much more of a starving artist type, or ladies in pretty dresses. Granted, I highly doubt anyone would actually give up these things in real, non-survey life, but still, I object to the lumping of sex and the internet together.

From MyDaily:

According to the survey:

• 10 percent of women would give up sex or the Internet for a sharp-dressed fella
• 23 percent would toss their iPhone into the nearest river if he'd get rid of those pleated pants
• 32 percent of women have actually tossed a piece of their significant other's clothing
• 65 percent said, more gently, that their other half's closet "could use a makeover"

1 Comments:

At February 21, 2011, Anonymous Pendard said...

I've given up both sex and the Internet before, and it was MUCH easier to give up the Internet. Once I made the initial adjustment it was kind of a relief not to use the Internet, and I had so much free time. Whereas going without sex just gets worse and worse as time goes by.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home