Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Coco de Mer bath milk is sexy scent therapy you must try

Ever since I bought this bath milk, I’ve been carrying it around in one of my bags. Its designed for, well, baths, but I don’t have a bathtub, and besides, I don’t want to squander it. I kindof want to eat it (but I haven’t, yet), it’s that amazing. To me, it smells like the beach, like the coconut of suntan lotion. It smells sexy, in a I-want-to-sprinkle-this-all-over-my-body-and-writhe-against-my-tied-up-lover-and-drive-them-insane-with-the-smell. I almost can’t even do it justice in words. In the New York store in SoHo, they have it in a bowl, and I sniffed it and knew I had to have it. It's really a luxury, a blissful little escape from real life into this beautiful white powder that is not bad for you in any way (unless, I guess, you ingested it). But smelling it, putting it on your body or in your bath? Total joy. I so recommend it. I will even sprinkle it on you if you buy it at our February 1st Coco de Mer reading in Los Angeles, if you like.



Here's a link to where to buy it and their official description (I edited Bataille's name and added the link). I really cannot stress enough how good this smells. I consider it scent therapy, and I'm not even sure I believe in scent therapy, but every time I open my cluttered purse to find a Metrocard/cash/book/pen/etc. and get a whiff of it, I not only pause for a few extra seconds, I smile. And that's worth a hell of a lot more than $25.

A lightly scented aphrodisiac milk bath containing ultra moisturizing real milk protein. Milk is a prized ingredient and a precious symbol of sexuality. Through out history it has been used on the skin, drunk in elixirs and poured into pools for bathing. Our Milk Bath comes in a beautiful cotton bag that is made and embroidered at a fair trade project in India with the words; ‘Now in the corner of the hallway there was a saucer of milk for the cat. ‘Milk is for the pussy, isn’t it? Said Simone. Do you dare me to sit in the saucer?” I dare you’, I answered almost breathless.’ From The Story of the Eye by George Bataille.

Serving Suggestion: Prepare your body for seduction by sprinkling a handful or the scented powder into a running bath.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home