Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My fairy tale story "Let Down Your Libido" out now in Alison's Wonderland

Alison Tyler's latest anthology, for Harlequin's Spice line, Alison's Wonderland, is out now (in stock at Amazon, haven't been to a bookstore this week but if it's not in your local romance section, I'm sure it will be soon). I haven't gotten my author copies yet but it looks fantastic and is perfect for anyone who loves fairy tales.



There's a blog for the book where you can find out more. I was hoping to lure one of the readers to one of the last few In The Fleshes. If that doesn't happen, perhaps I'll read a taste of my story, "Let Down Your Libido." I love that there's a story called "Slutty Cinderella" and one called "The Midas F*ck." Fairy tales are NOT my forte so I'm extra honored to be included here.

Speaking of In The Flesh, postcards are here for the last 6 readings (July-December). Want one? Send your US mailing address to rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com with "ITF postcard" in the subject line.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home