Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, January 29, 2010

Before and after boob casting and my kickass FancySexyMe ring

If you missed it, you missed a WONDERFUL time! Thanks so much to Samantha and Ashley at Shag for doing this; I'll be there 2-4 pm February 6, 13, 27 and March 6 teaching erotica. More on what it was like another time but I can say my favorite part was being smeared all over with Vaseline; we even had a very nice audience volunteer Vaseline my hands (which were on my hips and are part of the casting).

Call the store or go there to register. Oh and the awesome couple that runs FancySexyMe, who made my ring (below) and also a necklace I wore in some of the Anya Garrett topless photos, which I can't post here (family/Amazon), won the casting and are going to have it painted and have me sign it, where it will hang along with my plaster-covered skirt on the wall at Shag! See Shag for all their upcoming events, including Cast-a-Partner February 7th. And thanks to NURTUREart for being an awesome organization and showing up to support us last night; happy to raise some money for them.






photo by Emily Cavalier

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home