Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I have many, many posts I would like to make and thought I could squeeze in on the last day of the year, ones that have been percolating in my mind, like 10 amazing books I read this year and 10 sites I’m grateful for and 10 things I'm happiest I did this year and much more, but it’s an insanely hectic time so they are going to have to wait. I’m on self-imposed lockdown this weekend, save for a massage and a few errands, as I write and edit and journal and think and prepare for personal organizers to come remake my home and lots and lots of other work. For once, though, it doesn't feel like a giant burden, it feels like exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. This has been a big, crazy, wonderful, awful, busy, beautiful year, I can't even think how I could summarize it except to say I'm looking forward to the next year and to learning from both my mistakes and others around me.

So I will have more Shag details, In The Flesh postcards, Best Sex Writing 2010 event dates (right now, 2/21 in Eugene, Oregon, 2/22 in Portland, and we are working on Seattle that week) and much much more.

But I just wanted to say, to whoever is still reading this intentionally neglected blog, THANK YOU. It means a lot to me and I am doing my best to be a better person in 2010, one I, first and foremost, can be proud of, and hopefully other people can too. I’ve had so much amazing support, from friends and strangers alike, recently, and I am beyond grateful for it. I wish you all a wonderful 2010 and Happy New Year!

Here are two more of Anya Garrett's amazing photos from my Shag photo shoot. Shag is definitely worth checking out and I promise you the January 28th boob casting will be a one-of-a-kind very fun event.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2009, Blogger Ichael said...

Saw this photo on your other blog, but wasn't sure how to leave a comment. It's so good! Quite pretty, beautiful, and hot. Love the dildo's placement and reflections. Love the colors. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home