Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 01, 2009

NYC exhibitionists and voyeurs wanted: earn $10 and YouTube immortality!

I’m shooting a book trailer on Sunday afternoon from around noon to 6 pm for my new anthology Peep Show: Tales of Voyeurs and Exhibitionists and basically need people to make out, primp and look hot and like they’re about to get it on in public. Since I intend to put this on YouTube/Vimeo/Blip, there will be no actual nudity, but the idea is to be exhibitionistic and voyeuristic within those confines. We will also be shooting some indoor scenes simulating things like a Peeping Tom, spying on people having sex, webcam action, etc. To get an idea of what we're looking for (but obviously a different topic), see my book trailers for Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories and Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica.

I’m paying for this so all I can offer is $10 and a copy of the book and a credit in the trailer, so obviously it’s a labor of love on everyone’s part but the other two book trailer shoots I’ve done have been really fun. Real-life couples are especially wanted.

Email me at peepshowantho at gmail.com if you’re interested with the times you're available and any ideas you may have. Because of the nature of the video, I’m only working with people I know in real life unless you’re a friend of a friend and they can vouch for you. Payment will be made in cash after you’ve completed the video and signed a release; books will sent as soon as they arrive, in about two weeks. Fun outfits/makeup/adventurousness a bonus.

Shoot will take place near 53rd/6th, possibly partly in Central Park. I will probably need you for about an hour. Feel free to reblog, repost, spread the word. Thanks!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home