Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Because sometimes there are no words

Or the words make it all too pathetically real. Someday when I'm past this place in my life I will write about what it feels like, or maybe I will now, but not much in my life is blog appropriate. Or rather, this blog appropriate. Ironic in some ways but so be it. I think all these lost weekends are going to add up to something, or maybe I'm utterly delusional. Or both.

I did wind up doing the Durex interview (see last photo) with Twanna where perhaps some secrets were revealed. We should have the video from it soon. No friends/paparazzi were around to snap us on the bed, but I heard that I blushed.











Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home