Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, July 03, 2009

Katherine Center's beautiful words written on the body project

Novelist Katharine Center created this art project, and has instructions/suggestions on how you can recreate it:





And I highly recommend her novel Everyone is Beautiful (and her first one, The Bright Side of Disaster):



Here's one suggestion from her, a quote from Everyone is Beautiful:

And here, after all that, is what I have come to believe about beauty: Laughter is beautiful. Kindness is beautiful. Cellulite is beautiful. Softness and plumpness and roundness are beautiful. It’s more important to be interesting, to be vivid, and to be adventurous than to sit pretty for pictures. The soft tummy of a woman is a miracle of nature. Beauty comes from tenderness. Beauty comes from variety, from specificity, from the fact that no person in the world looks exactly like anyone else. Beauty comes from the tragedy that each person’s life is destined to be lost to time. I believe women are too hard on themselves. I believe that when you love someone, she becomes beautiful to you. I believe the eyes see everything through the heart, that nothing in the world feels as good as resting them on someone you love. I have trained my eyes to look for beauty, and I’ve gotten very good at finding it. You can argue and tell me it’s not true, but I really don’t care what anyone says. I have come at last to believe in the title of the book: Everyone Is Beautiful.

There's also a video:

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2009, Blogger Madeline Elayne said...

Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home