Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

I want to make love to this book cover



Kathleen Warnock told me last week that my story "Swollen" didn't make it into Best Lesbian Erotica 2010. It was the best possible kind of rejection - personal, a bit regretful, and she told me to submit it next year. I think that makes me 5 for 10 for the years I've been submitting to the series, basically every year since "Monica and Me" was in Best Lesbian Erotica 2001.

I'm disappointed, partly because I would've pulled off a Best Of hat trick, but mostly because this cover is one of the best, imo, I've seen Cleis do. SO hot. Plus a band (BETTY) is the guest guest judge, how cool is that?

Since I have to send out my own rejection letters soon, it makes it a little easier. There's always next year, which is the great thing about the annual series.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 02, 2009, Blogger small1sh said...

I'd love to make love to that book cover as well. I've said for a long time, that I'm a lesbian trapped inside a man's body. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home