Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Amazon Spike Day to me and Bottoms Up - now let's SPIKE SPIKE SPIKE it way lower than 26,890

Right now, as of 12:50 am EST, this is how my brand-new book Bottoms Up: Spanking Good Stories is doing on Amazon:



If you buy it anytime in the next 23 hours and 10 minutes in paperback (not Kindle) from Amazon.com, you will be helping lower this number, boost my sales, and be entered to WIN a paddle of your choice, from the multitude of offerings on Amazon. There are heart paddles, paddle brushes, leopard-print paddles, xoxo paddles, slut paddles, and so many more, and the winner, plus one extra winner, will also get copies of my 3 previous spanking erotica anthologies, Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica, Naughty Spanking Stories from A to Z 1 and 2. Basically, if you're at all inclined to buy Bottoms Up from Amazon.com, you should do it today. (I also encourage you to buy it from your local indie bookstore/sex toy store, but only Amazon.com is part of my one-day promotion.)

There are 20 kinky spanking stories in Bottoms Up that I think you'll like very much. Visit the Bottoms Up site for a free sample and stay tuned for author interviews.

Publishers Weekly said that it was "whipped up by the popular sex blogger." Yes, that's me, whipping up books in my kitchen. Ha ha.

Here's what erotica writer Neve Black had to say about Bottoms Up:

I really enjoyed how each story is varied and complex, much like the characters - like in Donna George Storey's A Thousand Words, I could feel his shame mixed with all the kinky lust running through his pulsing veins...superb. Or in Alison Tyler's, The Hardest Part, the excrutiating build up and power struggle between the two characters was intense, which made the story sizzle-hot...fabulous. Sommer Marsden's, Bossy had me chuckling, aroused and I could feel each and every hard smack...Wow! Actually, all the stories are amazing in this collection, because I didn't know what was coming next. Every story is a new surprise. It's fun, exciting, kinky and hot. Once you read this book, you'll be searching for a paddle, a wooden spatula, or a lover's hard hand - spanking is good, especially when you've been bad. Enjoy!

ps. I kindof like this paddle, described as:

Leave your heart throb a throbbing heart with a solid swing of this unique paddle. With each stroke, a cut-out heart shape on the end will leave a red heart behind on the skin for a kinky visual effect! Covered in soft velvet, this paddle is excellent for dual sensation play - just glide the sensual surface over reddened flesh for an erotic effect. A wrist loop ensures the paddle always stays firmly in your grip.Color: RedType: PaddleMaterial: Velvet, VinylLength: 15 inchWidth: 3 inchSpecial Features: Velvet Surface, Wrist LoopWeight: 5 oz

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 27, 2009, Blogger Alison Tyler said...

I'm sure you're keeping track of this, but you're at 5653!

XXX,
AT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home