Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

2010 Books I Want to Read

I already have an official list on Amazon to help me keep track, though so far there are only five items (I definitely want to read Kim Brittingham's Read My Hips, but it's not there yet!).

In random order, books I'm looking forward to in 2010:

The Art of Eating In: How I Learned to Stop Spending and Love the Stove by Cathy Erway

I Don't Care About Your Band: Lessons Learned from Romantic Disappointments by Julie Klausner

I really like Julie's cover:



From the Dutton catalog copy:

“A Friend with Benefits is Like a unicorn that Craps Cupcakes. Fun to imagine, but not real.”

(Dutton is also publishing Lori Gottlieb's Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr. Good Enough on February 4th - just in time for Valentine's Day! - please note sarcasm there)

For You, For You I Am Trilling These Songs by Kathleen Rooney

And the Heart Says...Whatever by Emily Gould

Post Punk Cupcakes: 100 Eye-Popping, Mouth-Watering Recipes that Reinvent the Cupcake by Michelle Garcia

If you have recommendations (present or future), I'm all ears. I'm such a huge book nerd it's not even funny.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home