Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Fingerless gloves

I hung out with my friend April, who's a publicist for Chronicle Books, last night and at the end, just before the rain really started to pour, she gave me a small, beautiful red handbag and these fingerless gloves by Effie's Heart. Thanks, April! I love the way the gloves feel and how they look and kinda want to wear them all the time now. Maybe I'll wear them while I pack for Geneva tonight, a task that hasn't been started and is looming large in my mind. Also, tonight at the Delancey join us for free cupcakes and a cupcake frosting machine demo! See the Cupcakes Take the Cake Meetup for details.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 08, 2009, Blogger Brooke said...

Those are so cute, they look kinda vintage. Thumbs up : )

Brooke x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home