Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Blow(out)

You can't get the full straightness effect from this photo, but yesterday I went to Blow (love the name, but of course) for a blowout ($50 by Vince, who did a great job) so that I could make an audition tape for something. I don't know how I did, but at least it's out of the way. Sadly, the rain has kindof ruined the straightness, but it felt so good, and kindof decadent. When I get back from Geneva I'm going for a proper cut and color.

1 Comments:

At May 06, 2009, Anonymous neve black said...

I think you look beautiful and very happy. :-)

Yes, and there's something about the word blow that puts a smile on my face, with or without straightened hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home