Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

25 of my 28 Amazon sales rankings are back



What's so bizarre, and I have an email in to Amazon (click here for my profile linking to all my books) about this, is that these three books, He's on Top: Erotic Stories of Male Dominance and Female Submission, She's on Top: Erotic Stories of Female Dominance and Male Submission, and Yes, Sir: Erotic Stories of Female Submission haven't had Amazon sales rankings since...June 2008, according to my email records (I stupidly never took a screenshot). I have an email in to my publisher, Cleis Press, dated June 13, 2008 about this issue. Amazon never really gave them a good answer, is the answer I got, and certainly never fixed it. I hadn't directly contacted Amazon about this until just now. Waiting to hear back.

So right now, I'm back to where I was before last Friday. I'm glad they fixed it so quickly. I don't totally understand the reasoning they're giving, but I also am ready to go back as a customer. I like Amazon. I use the site every single day to track my books, look up upcoming books and trends in erotica and other fields, update my wish lists, leave reviews, search lists, etc. I'm a good customer, and a prolific reviewer, hence I was invited to be part of their Amazon Vine program. I don't hate Amazon, I just wanted them to, if they are going to sell my books, give them a ranking so they can make it onto the erotica bestseller lists. What I couldn't comprehend about Amazonfail was why Amazon would deliberately do something like this, when they have multiple erotica bestseller lists, sex instruction bestseller lists, etc. They have such minute category bestseller lists, and it would seem in their best interests to boost sales of all their products, not just some.


Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica is #11 on Amazon's Erotica Anthologies bestseller list!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home