Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 13, 2009

Proof that The Mile High Club is real

Or at least, that my brand-new book
The Mile High Club: Plane Sex Stories, has actually landed.





I'm taking mine on the plane to Austin!

The book will be in stores and in stock on Amazon, etc., any day now. And there are still 8 free copies available for review. (as of 8:30 am, once they're gone, they're gone)

Stay tuned for my special free book offer - I'm doing a one day (24 hour) special for U.S. customers: if you buy the book on this day (TBD very soon), I will send you FREE any of my Cleis Press books! It's a mini experiment in the phenomenon known as Amazon Spike Day, which I'm investigating. More on that soon. For now, check out the introduction and table of contents.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home