Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Life is better with postcards

And business cards, I'd say. I just got new business cards that I'm really excited about, though they'll probably all be gone after SXSW.

I also have plenty of extra In The Flesh postcards so if you're in the U.S. and would like one, send me your mailing address at rachelravenous at gmail.com and I'll get it right out.

Upcoming dates: March 19, April 16, May 21

And I'm working on a cupcake sponsor so we should have more than enough cupcakes, in addition to all the other goodies, for everyone!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home