Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, March 13, 2009

Hotel sex audio erotica from Do Not Disturb at Nobilis Erotica



For those who like their erotica in audio version, listen to this super sexy reading of Donna George Storey's "Room Service" read by Diva Diane at Nobilis Erotica.

The story is from my new erotica anthology Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories. And big thanks to Filter Magazine both for plugging Do Not Disturb and even more awesomely, putting it next to Reverend Jen's book I Did It For Science, which I'll be reading very soon. She's such an awesome New York character...and I'm sure has plenty of crazy hotel stories. Maybe I'll ask her.

Watch the book trailer, read the introduction and numerous contributor interviews about hotel sex over at the Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories blog.

Do Not Disturb is available for sale at Amazon, B&N, Powells and your local bookstore.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home