Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 02, 2009

Helping the economy, or at least Shoemania

Not that I need to justify new shoes...also got the boots but hope I
don't need them much longer.

In any case, I plan to wear these shoes on my date on Saturday. And
all over Austin. I need SXSW and a massage ASAP. Opted to run errands
and finish reading Sue Ann Jaffarian's murder mystery The Curse of the
Holy Pail tonight rather than go to trivia. Am 3/4 through two erotica
stories that I'd like to finish this week too.

Still in process of booking the Do Not Disturb party. I want it to be
a book party to remember!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home