Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dealbreaker: The Sexless Guy, or When He's Just Not That Into Doing It

After a too-long hiatus, I have a new piece up at The Frisky, about why sexless guys (meaning guys who just aren't into sex) are a dealbreaker for me (I say that as a veteran of that type of guy):

I’ve dated several guys who, from what I can tell, have a take it or leave it attitude toward sex, with an emphasis on leaving it. Why, you may ask, did I, someone who writes about sex almost every day, wind up with them? I don’t really know, but I did. And the worst part about it is not the physical withdrawal; I’m not the kind of girl who needs to do it every day (though that would be nice).

The worst part is the feeling of rejection that cuts really, really close to home. When I experience that, it’s like taking all the fears I have about my attractiveness and boiling them into one pointed barb: you’re not pretty/sexy/fun/cool/hot/exciting enough to f**k.


Read the whole thing and feel free to comment/rate it. Thanks!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home