Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, January 26, 2009

More outtakes from the Do Not Disturb book trailer shoot

More Do Not Disturb: Hotel Sex Stories book trailer photos, many, many more (a total of 113), all by the shoot's official still photographer, Stacie Joy. It's a guest pass. Mostly safe for work but there's one where you can see my boobs so if you don't want to see my boobs or various makeout sessions or the beta fish or lightup glass dildo, don't click through.

Here are a few of my favorite shots:




Laughing in between making out with Audacia Ray




The elevator makeout session, before it came to an abrupt halt

And this is my absolute favorite cause it perfectly captures how I felt at the end:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home