Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Guggenheim exhibit

In classic RKB style, I didn't come Friday when it was free, but now I
know for future, after work in Fridays it is. At least I am seeing the
Catherine Opie exhibit before it closes Wednesday. I'm so not ready
got this long weekend to end but I discovered Housing Works bookstore
is a perfect place for me to work. Big desks, chill atmosphere, tea,
soup, cupcakes.

1 Comments:

At January 04, 2009, Blogger Neve Black said...

Rachel,
That's an awesome picture. Hmmm...you may have to travel to abroad, Spain, or Italy to go and see a P.Guggenheim exhibit. The glass is always 1/2 full, you know. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home