Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Monday, December 29, 2008

Interesting packaging for Nerve: The First Ten Years

My copy of the Nerve.com book Nerve: The First Ten Years (Chronicle Books) came in the mail today, in very interesting wrapping. The publicist told me they've had some concerns over the book getting stolen because of it - it was sent in see-through bubble wrap...with a (Trojan) condom and (Good Vibrations) lube! You can also check out the content online and vote for your favorite pieces. It has work by tons of artists and writers like Kevin Keck (on handjobs) and Em & Lo and others, and I'm looking forward to checking it out further (contributor J.L. Scott reads from the book Thursday, January 15th at In The Flesh).

Unique mailing for Nerve: The First Ten Years

Free condom and lube in my copy of Nerve: The First Ten Years

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2008, Blogger sinclair said...

oh shit, really?? neat packaging, but ... uh ... I think I gave them my work address to deliver it to, and I was out of work today. Damn damn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home