Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Trixie Belden at Bookpeople

It's my last day in Austin. More on the trip when I'm home. It was
mostly good, a little rocky at times. Austin itself rocks and there's
much more I'd like to explore.

Am at awesome indie bookstore Bookpeople now, happy to see they have a
few of my books. I'd love to read here someday.

2 Comments:

At December 01, 2008, Blogger Megan Hart said...

I loved Trixie and the gang when I was a kid. I wanted to "be" Trixie, I think. She was such a tomboy! Loved her.

I have some of the books left over from when my mom was a girl, complete with great 1960s covers -- I have a few more with 1970s pictures on the front...I think I might have to re-read!

M

 
At December 02, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the entire set (plus a few doubles and triples when I have found different covers). I read the entire series a few times as a kid, they were my favorite set of detective books!

-A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home