Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sex blogger calendar teaser

2009 NYC Sex Blogger Calendar photo shoot

This is a teaser for the real thing, the photo of me taken by Stacie Joy for the 2009 NYC Sex Blogger Calendar, which you can pre-order now. (I'm not really a sex blogger, as I'm sure you can tell, but they let me pose anyway.) I'll give you a hint about my real photo: it's after I've gotten spanked by Sinclair (pictured above).

Party with us November 14th from 6:30 - 9:30 pm at White Rabbit (145 E. Houston Street, between Forsyth and Eldridge, LES) and get your very own copy of the calendar, plus prizes and fun. See Facebook for details.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At October 18, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous picture!

 
At October 22, 2008, Blogger Abe's Heart said...

~~Sold!

(spank*)~~(^_*)~wink*

~Even by not asking, you asked for it!
lol!

~x~SinfullyAnon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home