Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Friday, October 03, 2008

Hell Week

My apologies for not posting here, but only half-hearted ones. To sum up, I had a really bad week. This is not the place to get into it, but thank you to everyone who reached out to me. I DO appreciate it. Nothing awful happened, nothing specific, just a lot of little things, stress, etc., that all added up and it was really rough there for a few days, the kind where I was almost not able to even function. I did, but barely.

Juliana Hatfield wrote a brilliant song about her own depression called "So Alone," a subject she addresses along with some other of her troubles in her memoir When I Grow Up, and what I love is that she managed to make a catchy, beautiful pop song about such a dark subject. So I'll leave it to Juliana. A fan video, but the point is, the song is excellent.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home