Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bi bi bi

For a new project I’m working on, I’m looking to interview people (any gender) who somehow fall into the category of “bisexual,” but I’m especially looking for people who don’t identify as bi, but who have had or do have attractions to men and women, whether or not they’ve acted on them. It’s pretty broadly defined, which is part of what I plan to explore. If you know anyone who might want to talk to me, please send them my way or pass along my info.

This could be “bi-curious” or something more like boobiesexual, where you are generally attracted to/date/sleep with one gender but there are aspects of the other that you are interested in. This also includes crossdressers/crossdressing, blurring of gender lines, transgender people (as interview subjects and from people who’ve dated/slept with/are attracted to trans people), etc. Maybe you’re kinky and identify as straight or gay/lesbian, but when it comes to kink, the kink overrides gender and that’s what’s most important. Maybe you’re straight, but are often taken for gay. Or you’re straight but you’d “go gay for” a certain friend, or celebrity. Widely defined, as I said.

Write to me at rachelravenous at gmail.com and you can be anonymous. Doing preliminary research for a book project right now. I really, really hope I’ll be able to share more about this soon.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home