Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, July 24, 2008

In Seattle

I'm in Seattle, spending a few days in a cabin in the woods (outside Seattle) with my boyfriend and his family. I'm not even really supposed to be on the Internet, and am doing my best to stay away from it, but wanted to give a quick update.

I will post more when I'm back about my book trailer and the many folks who covered it this week - thanks especially to Eric Krangel at Silicon Alley Reporter for writing about it. As of right this second, the YouTube version has gotten 9,302 hits - not bad for it being up for a week! In the meantime, please do check out the Spanked blog, where I've got spanking news, interviews with contributors, and an interview with a paddle maker. It's been a good lesson in the fact that I pretty much live in a sex-positive bubble, and realizing that not everyone does is a good wake-up call. So more from me on that...soon.

I'm looking forward to some quiet time, which I don't get enough of at home.

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rachel, I just spent three days in the Maine woods offline, which many people thought might be good for my health, but I'd rather have blur-eye than all these wretched mosquito bites. I can now see your postings - but they're way, way down the page. I just can't wait to get my hands on Spanked! Ooo la la.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home