Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hotness

I am glad to see I'm not the only one smitten with Jackson's post about menswear. I sent it to Hitha, my fashion jouralist guru. Guys into clothes should also check out See Jack Shop, run by Kathryn Finney of The Budget Fashionista fame (who is organizing a Fashion for Obama event!!). I will say I find it highly amusing that I am way, way less of a fashionista or foodie than Jackson is. But that just adds to the hotness. I can learn about cheese gougères, right? It all balances out.

I actually abhor smoking, but he manages to make it look hot, as in this shot taken during an interminable wait for the LA bus (which ended with the bus never coming and Amelia G and Forrest Black of Blue Blood to the rescue):

He makes smoking look sexy

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home