Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Bald = hot

I have dated/slept with/lusted after my fair share of bald guys, and while I wouldn’t necessarily say they’re my “type” of guy or that I go out of my way to look for them, the fact remains that to me there’s something pretty hot about some bald guys. Not all, but when they’ve got the hotness going on, they really have it going on. Stroking a man’s bald head is incredibly erotic, and something about men with no or very, very little hair that they deliberately display like that beckons to me, making me to want to touch them there, even if just to run my palms along their smooth scalps.

I was joking tonight that my ex who shaved his head had more “hair care” products than I do (cause I have, like, none). When I was discussing the hot-or-notness of bald men with some women I’d just met at a party tonight, one such specimen was standing nearby and we all looked over at him, but probably only I blushed. One of the women pointed out that only certain guys can wear baldness well, and I definitely think that’s true (for the record, the party guy did). It’s also just plain old attention-getting. I have a touch of the manesia (not yet on urban dictionary: inability to remember many men’s names/faces) so baldness can help clue me in.

That’s why when I read Matt DeMazza’s post on the Playboy blog about being a baldie (and being named Bald Guy of the Week by Bald Guyz hair care products), I was thrilled, and emailed him to sing its praises.

I’ve since found Baldrus.com and “6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Lovers.” I really hate generalizations like that, though it was entertaining. For me it’s not that bald is always better or that I don’t like guys with hair, cause I do, it’s just this really sensual feeling I enjoy of running my hands along a lover’s bald head, of feeling a bald head brushing against my cleavage, of kissing a man there softly, gently, then moving down to his neck…

Maybe it’s because for women, hair is such a thing. We cut it, dye it, play with it, braid it, flip it around. Hair is totally sexual, and I say this as someone who’s almost always opted for long hair, who likes to have my hair pulled, who loves playing with my own hair. I do also like being able to run my fingers through a lover’s hair, or pull on it, and men rarely have hair long enough for that in my experience; girls are better in the hair-pulling department. But bald men, yeah, I’ve certainly enjoyed my dalliances with them. This guy is all the way in Utah, but I’ll say it: I’d do him. Maybe I will write an erotica story about a bald guy…stay tuned.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At July 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog i read

 
At July 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes! I'm married to a sexy bald man and I think bald guys generally get a bad rap. My husband likes to say "God gave some people perfect heads, the rest he covered with hair."

If you write an erotic story about a bald guy then I want to read it!

 
At July 12, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is so funny. On the same day I read your post, I get this invite by email--it's a speedating event for women who love men who are bald. Here's the email in its entirety...

"Hi Ladies!
Have you seen how sexy Bruce Willis looks in "Die Hard and Live Free"? What about Taye Diggs? Vin Diesel? Billy Zane? What do these guys all have in common? They shave their heads! Skin is definitely in!

If you love a guy with a shaved head, have we got the event for you. We've partnered with HeadBlade®, the ultimate head shaving razor, for a special speed dating party for men who shave their head and the women that love them.

WHEN: Tuesday, July 17
WHO: Men with shaved heads and women who love them
WHERE: Falucka - 162 Bleecker Street (between Thompson and Sullivan)
TIME: Check-in at 7:00, HurryDating begins at 7:30
WHAT ELSE: A gift bag for both men and women from HeadBlade® - a $30 value!
HOW MUCH: Members: $27.75; Non-Members: $37.00

RSVP HERE: http://www.hurrydate.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=frontEvents.moreUserInfo&id=6562

 
At July 12, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

My profile pic bears a closer look in this interesting look at sexy bald men. Do you think I'm sexy ? :-)

 
At July 13, 2007, Blogger Al Sensu said...

Christine Lavin said it:

Everybody knows it's testosterone
That turns a bushy haired man into a chrome dome.
But testosterone is what makes a man, a man.
The more that he's got, the more that he can
Do the things that make the women go "Oy!"
I'll take a bald headed man over a big haired boy.
Big haired boys make very good friends,
But they can not compare to bald headed men.

...and I got up on stage with her once to sing it. One of my proudest moments.

 
At July 14, 2007, Blogger Tom Paine said...

Not yet bald, but thinning hair count?

 
At July 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog. As the "Head Bald Guy" from Bald Guyz we welcome all baldies to send us their pictures and enter to be our Bald Guy of The Week> Our products are made to clean, protect and care for the bald head. www.baldguyz.com.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home