Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Erotica books on sale - get notified on BookBub!

Three of my Cleis Press erotica anthologies are going on sale in the next week. I'll post when they're actually on sale, but these sales only last a few days, so if you want to be notified via email when they happen, the best way to do that is to follow me on BookBub.

FOLLOW ME ON BOOKBUB (1)

I also post reviews of sexy books on BookBub. I'm aiming for one a week but don't always have that much time to read so it's usually more like two per month. You'll also be notified when I have a new release. In addition to following me, you can follow books in your favorite genres to find out when they're on sale, and follow your other favorite authors.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home