Email: rachelkramerbussel at gmail.com



 

Lusty Lady

BLOG OF RACHEL KRAMER BUSSEL
Watch my first and favorite book trailer for Spanked: Red-Cheeked Erotica. Get Spanked in print and ebook

Thursday, May 24, 2018

Don't miss your chance to get published in Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1 from Cleis Press

The July 1, 2018 deadline for my Best Bondage Erotica of the Year, Volume 1 call for submissions is coming up and I haven't received too many submissions. I hope that's because all you budding writers of kinky bondage stories are brainstorming and writing and self-editing, but if not, I wanted to remind you that I WANT TO READ YOUR STORIES! And I'm especially looking to publish work by writers I've never worked with before, because I think it's good for readers, good for the genre and good for a new series to publish new (to me) writers.

So please spread the word. I'm paying $75 for original, unpublished stories. Everything else you could want to know is in the call, but if you have any questions after reading it, contact me at the email address listed there and I'll get back to you ASAP (might be a little slower in early June when I'll be traveling).

This anthology won't be published until late 2019, but it takes a long time to put together an amazing book that's proofread until it's as close to perfect as possible. If you want to know more about the timeline for my books (although I've since revised it a little to give myself and my copyeditor more time to do our work), read my Erotica Writing 101 post about why it takes so long to hear back from anthologies. Speaking of Erotica Writing 101, I am available to work with private clients on your erotic fiction or sex-related nonfiction projects, although I don't work on any pieces that authors plan to submit to my anthologies, as that would give those authors an unfair advantage. I'll be accepting new clients through June 1, 2018, and then again starting on June 18, 2018.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home